CUSTOMER SERVICE / FAQ
The Collegien-shop.com is ideal website to make its personal purchase. This is a perfect gift to offer for several occasions such as Xmas, Mother’s day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day from the youngest to the oldest. Our slippers are very comfortable, perfect to relax at home, an original and useful gift for all members of family!
Any purchase order, placed before 12 am, is prepared and sent still the same day (the orders placed after 12 hours are treated first next working day).
• Letter (orders less than 3 pairs)
• Parcel (in 5-12 days)
The delivery is subject to the deadlines of the carriers
Simply contact our customer service by email contact @ collegien-shop com or phone +33 (0) 5 63 58 48 59, the team will make every effort to respond to your request and give you complete satisfaction.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
• What is the deadline to return an item?
If your order does not give you complete satisfaction, you are free to return and exchange all or part of your order or being refund. The deadline is 15 days from day of receipt.
• What are the conditions of return and refund?
If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it partly or entirely, or get a full refund. You have a period of one month from the date of shipment for making the exchange.
If you receive a damaged or faulty item, you do not need to return it. Please send us clear photos of the default or damage by email at email@example.com. Do not forget to mention your order number. You can also contact us on the phone at +33 (0)5 63 58 48 59. IN THAT CASE, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RETURN THE ITEMS.
- If you return items from one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or the United Kingdom, please contact our customer care team on either phone or email as below: email: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone: +33 (0)5 63 58 48 59. We will send you a pre-paid label. Print it and attach it to your parcel. Please make sure you include the exchange/refund form on page 2 which have to be downloaded below and printed. Please note that you’ll have to cover the postage costs yourself, if you choose to make your own arrangements.
- If you return items from a country that is not listed above, complete the exchange/refund form on page 2, mention your order number, include your receipt for postage costs, pop everything into your parcel and send it to: Collégien Shop - 4, rue de la Bonneterie - 81390 BRIATEXTE – France. Return postage costs will be refunded up to a maximum of 12€. Return postage cost will not be supported for a refund of the entire order.
Once we receive the returned items, we will have them checked by our quality department. We will not refund or exchange any damaged item.
MY AFTER-SALES SERVICE
• If I have a problem with my order, what should I do?
Please get in touch with our customer service, either by email email@example.com or by phone + 33 (0) 5 63 58 48 59. Our customer service will do its utmost to answer your demand and give you complete satisfaction.